Single Houston Members Interested In Over 50 Dating
Are you Looking for Houston members? Browse the profile previews below and you may just see your ideal match. Send a message and setup a meet up tonight. Our site has hundreds of members who have always been looking to meet somebody just like you! Create your Totally Free Profile Today
I'm divorced and been through two relationships since then and I'm retired and happy. Well, okay retired and happy MOST of the time. I've been through the worst things that life can throw you,but I'm still here. I've had women tell me they don't want a man and drama, well...good luck with that....
I am a Sensitive caring Affectionate man, who is concern about the Environment and Living and eating Healthy, I love to Exercise and going to the Park a Walk and work out at the Gym. I love Politics Current Affairs and to Watch Tennis, Basket Ball play off and a little Golf. I think a Sense of...
i am a jamaican, a us. citicin since 06-05-1973, a us viet-nam veteran, i am also the father of 8 kids, the grandfather of 18 and great-grandfather of 1, they all share 75% of my hart equally, which leave the other 25% for my mate when i find her.